Here are some ways that we could use help in growing our network:
- Attend our monthly meeting to discuss current issues and actions
- Attend Board Meetings or WISD meetings and report back
- Attend PTO meetings ( basically keeping informed on what decisions are being made)
- Informing the group when you suspect parental rights have been violated
- Submit information or thoughts to be shared on the website
- Participate in a Call to action ( i.e. petition or emailing admin ) when we disagree with how the administration is informing parents or decisions made in regard to teaching social issues.
- Help educate parents, teachers, and administration on current evidence-based scientific research on social issues.
- Provide resources or stories based on your experiences in Saline Schools
- Help us grow our group. Share us with your friends.